Now HP printers have a quick ink option that can be very expensive and may not deliver the same image quality as printed through cartridges. So there’s no shame in admitting that you want to turn off the HP Instant Ink program and switch to cartridges instead.
But before Turning off HP Instant Ink, there are a few things you need to know. HP offers an Instant Ink program, also known as a monthly subscription program. It is effective and unique. So if your ink runs out or runs out, HP will refill or replace them automatically.
The ink membership program has been running since 2019. But here’s the rub. Cartridges take about 10 days to arrive, whereas if you have an Instant Ink subscription with HP they will track your ink usage and replace it in advance. This saves you a lot of time and hassle.
How To Turn Off HP Instant Ink Program Follow Two Methods.
1. First Method:
- Go to your HP account and go to the My Plan option.
- A pop-up window will appear showing the HP Instant Ink plan.
- Below the pop-up message, you will find the option to unsubscribe.
- After clicking it, you will be sent a confirmation email by HP.
- This will deactivate the subscription and disable HP Instant Ink.
2. Second Method:
- In Windows, navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- Click on the Account Settings option.
- The option to cancel the subscription will appear and you can cancel it immediately.
- Disable HP Instant Ink
- Enter the required information and your subscription will expire at the end of the billing cycle.
- With the cancellation, your HP Ink printer will need to replace the cartridge manually.
- If you still can’t turn off HP Instant Ink, here is another method you can follow
3. Third Method:
You can restore your printer settings to defaults. This may solve your problem as restoring the setting may have caused the problem.
- Open the Printer Tools Utility option.
- Click on the Menu tab.
- With the drop-down list, click Restore printer to factory settings Reset your printer settings.
How to Deactivate HP Instant Ink Program
Any of the above methods will allow you to disable HP Instant Ink. But if the messages keep popping up, you can try to mail the HP customer support team. Sometimes the usual methods may not help and take professional help can certainly make the process much safer and easier.
Without saying that, it is clear that HP has the most innovative and technologically advanced printers. With a range of printers available, you can find the one that best suits your needs. Whether at home, at the office, or school, HP has printers suitable for all types of workspaces.