Easy Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error – The printer is one of the most reliable devices that have made daily tasks very easy for people. This electronic gadget has made things simple for people by providing services like fast printing, hassle-free scanning, reliable faxing, and much more. Due to their superb features, they are chosen by millions of people across the world to fulfill their home and official printing desires. But what if they go offline and don’t follow your order? We know this is a scary situation and if you can understand this situation and you are looking for easy steps to fix the HP printer Paused error then this blog will help you.
Printers are one of the most widely used electronic devices that can enter offline mode or stop their operation automatically if not used for a while. This condition is considered a printer pause error. This can frustrate the user and also make printing difficult for the user. If you have an HP printer and are experiencing pause errors with your device, then here we have a guide on how to fix HP printer paused errors. All you have to do is make sure to follow all the steps mentioned on them to get the best results.
Reasons Why HP Printer Shows Paused Error
If your printer shows a pause error, there could be a long list of factors for this. So, before moving on to the easy steps to fix the HP printer pause error, let’s take a look at why the HP printer is showing a pause error:
- Paused Print Spooler.
- Old Driver.
- Paper jam.
- The Printer Offline Option is Enabled.
- No ink cartridges.
- The Printer is not used for a certain period.
Simple Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error
Here in this section of the blog, we have highlighted some simple and easy performance methods that will allow you to root out this problem and get your HP printer back in working condition. But before proceeding, make sure to follow all the steps exactly as mentioned below. So, here’s how to fix the HP printer pause error:
1- Disable Printer Offline Mode
Here is the first method by which you can solve this problem and get your printer back in working mode. Here are the steps to do this method:
- Begin this process by going to the taskbar and double-clicking on the HP printer.
- Right-click on the window that displays a list of incomplete instructions.
- Right-click on this window and select the Resume option that was previously paused.
- Now your device is out of pause mode.
2- Reinstall Drivers
One of the easy steps to fix the HP printer Paused error is to reinstall the printer drivers. You can accomplish this task by following a simple series of steps described below:
- Go to Start and Devices and Printers.
- From the list of devices, select HP Printer.
- Click on Uninstall button.
- Follow all on-screen instructions to uninstall drivers.
- Restart the system.
- Open the web browser and visit the official website of HP.
- Go to the download section and enter your printer name and model number.
- Press enter button.
- From the list of results, select the latest and most compatible printer driver.
- Click on the Download button.
- Follow all on-screen instructions to download drivers to your system.
Other Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error
To help you further, we have listed some other steps that will help you to resolve this issue and get your printer back to working mode:
- Clear the print queue.
- Check for paper jams and remove foreign particles that have accumulated on the printhead.
- Check ink cartridges and make sure they are installed correctly.
So here are the easy steps to fix the HP printer paused error. We hope you enjoyed this blog and you can get your printer back to working by following the steps mentioned above. If you encounter any issues while doing any of the methods described above, feel free to call 1-866-714-4111 or email us your question at [email protected]