Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB – Technical problems and errors are common with electronic devices. These devices, like any other gadget, may encounter technical glitches from time to time. But that doesn’t mean you can’t solve the problem. If you own an HP printer and your device shows error code 0xb80003eB, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will teach you some easy ways to fix HP printer error code 0xb80003eB.
HP is a great brand widely known for its quality printing gadgets. Printing devices supplied by HP come with a number of attractive features. Easy-to-use interface, low-cost printing, reliable scanning, etc. These are some of the features that have compelled many people to invest in HP printers. Like them, electronic devices are susceptible to technical issues and the same goes for HP. but not now. In this blog, we will walk you through the simple steps to fix HP printer error code 0xb80003eB. To root out this problem consider taking a look at the write-up below.
Ways to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB
Printers have become an integral part of everyone’s life. Understanding the seriousness of the situation, our team has put together some simple methods that will help you fix the problem and get your HP printer back in working condition. But before going any further, make sure to follow all the methods in the order in which they are mentioned. So, here’s how to fix HP printer error code 0xb80003eB:
1- Restart HP Printer
Sometimes a small internal problem can lead to a bigger problem. Hence, it would be better to restart the device before trying anything else. Restarting the device can fix any minor technical issues with the device. Here’s how you can fix HP printer error code 0xb80003eB using this method:
- Shut down the HP printer.
- Open the back cover of the HP printer and remove the ink cartridge.
- Remove all cables connected to the printer, including the power cord.
- Wait a few seconds before moving on.
- Now reconnect the wires including the power cord to the printer.
- Reinsert the ink cartridge into the printer and close the cover.
- Turn on the HP printer.
- Now try to print a document or file to check the status of the problem.
If you are able to print, problem solved. But if the problem still persists then move on to the next method.
2- Update the HP Printer Driver
Outdated or corrupt printer drivers can cause problems for the user and can sometimes lead to error code 0xb80003eB. Therefore, it is important to keep your HP printer drivers updated at all times. Here’s how to fix HP printer error code 0xb80003eB through this method:
- Initiate the process by pressing the Windows button and selecting the Device Manager option.
- Now select HP Printer from the list of devices.
- Right-click on the HP printer and select the Update Driver option.
- Once done, select the option to automatically update driver software.
- Install the driver and restart the HP printer.
After the HP printer is turned on, check the status of the problem by running a test print. If you are able to print the file, congratulations! You have solved the problem. But if not, then move on to the third method to fix HP printer error code 0xb80003eB.
3- Restore HP Printer
If the methods above do not solve the problem, it is recommended to reinstall the HP printer to solve this problem. The steps to perform this method are as follows:
- Go to Start > Programs and Features > Select HP Printer > Click Uninstall.
- Uninstall the HP printer and restart the system.
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of HP.
- Go to the Drivers section and enter the name and model number of your HP printer.
- Click on Enter.
- From the list of results, select the compatible one and click on Download.
- Follow all the instructions to download and install it.
So here are the ways you can try to fix HP printer error 0xb80003eB. It is hoped that you have enjoyed this article and that by following these methods, you will be able to get your HP printer back in working condition. If you would like expert support, call 1-866-714-4111 with your query to one of our experts.