The ability to capture what you are looking at, whether it is necessary documents, computer settings, or an achievement in a video game, is provided by the Screen Capture feature. A very important one, therefore, today we are going to show you how to take a screenshot on HP Envy x360 in Windows 11.
There are several options for capturing a screenshot of the screen. It doesn’t matter whether you want to take a full-screen screenshot, part of a screenshot, or prefer to use hotkeys or apps, the process is simple.
Read: How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 60.03?
Read: How to Fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color
How to Take a Screenshot on HP Envy x360
Follow us as we show you how to take a screenshot of the HP Envy x360 in Windows 11 after you see what’s new with this laptop. And finally, we’ll show you how to record your screen. Continue with us!
1. Use a keyboard
- Assuming you have the latest version of their keyboard, the HP Envy x360’s Print Screen key is on the SHIFT key. Thus, you have to press FN + SHIFT to take a screenshot and save it to the clipboard. Then you can paste it into Paint.
- Alternatively, if you have a Print Screen key, press PRTSC to take a screenshot and save it to the clipboard. Press Windows + PRTSC to take a screenshot and save it in PNG format in your Screenshots folder under the Pictures folder. That’s it! Here’s how to print the screen on the HP Envy x360.
2. Use the Snipping Tool
- The Snipping Tool included with the Windows 11 operating system can be accessed by pressing Windows + Shift + S simultaneously. Here you will have the Rectangle mode selected by default.
- To change the screenshot mode, click Rectangle mode. A drop-down menu will appear showing you four different ways to capture the screen. That’s it! How to take a screenshot on RECTANGLE-MODE hp envy x360
- The Rectangle Snip option takes a screenshot of a portion of your screen in a rectangular marquee tool. Freeform Snip lets you choose the size you want for screen capture purposes.
- Windows Snip lets you capture a screenshot of an open browser or application window on your computer and Fullscreen Snip takes a screenshot of whatever is now visible on your HP Screen Envy.
3. Use the Xbox Game Bar
To open the feature, press Windows + S and type the Xbox game bar, then click the top result.
- Now you have to click on the Capture icon and then on the Photo icon to take a screenshot. Note that you can also record screens in this app. How to take a screenshot on hp envy x360
I hope you liked the post How to Take a Screenshot on HP Envy x360. If did not work these steps. Then you can contact HP Printer Support Number 1-866-714-4111.