How To Setup HP Deskjet 3721 – With precise letterforms and finely saturated colors, HP printers are known for producing high-quality prints. HP provides the best printing solutions and services that ensure the rapid production of high-quality prints at a low cost. Currently, the HP Deskjet 3721 All-in-One Printer is gaining notoriety due to its very small size and promises to print high-quality photos. This printer fits almost anywhere and doesn’t take up much space, which defines it the best. If you are a new Deskjet user and want to know how to configure HP Deskjet 3721, then this blog is definitely for you. Read it till the end and how you can practice it.
Powerful performance and exceptional style make the HP Deskjet 3721 an exceptional choice for a first-class printing experience. This inexpensive all-in-one printer with high-yield original HP ink cartridge options lets you print, scan and copy at low cost. However, setting up a printer might bore you a bit, especially if you belong to a non-technical background. If you can relate to this and want to know the easiest solution to set it up, don’t worry because we at Tech Support Expert have shown you how to set up HP Deskjet 3721 in the easiest of steps.
Steps Before Setting Up HP Deskjet 3721
Before you learn how to set up HP Deskjet 3721, it is important that you are familiar with the initial steps of setting up your device. Here are guidelines to consider before installing the HP Deskjet 37221:
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Make sure your wireless router is working properly.
- If your router is not working properly, you can reset it.
- Find a suitable place to keep your printer and computer.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3721?
If you have just bought a new HP Deskjet 3721 and want to configure your device, then you have come to the right place. Here in this section of the blog, we will introduce you to some easy methods that will allow you to accomplish this task. The steps we have mentioned in this blog can be done at your home without any outside help. But keep in mind that follow all the steps exactly as mentioned to get the best results:
Method 1: Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website
The best and easiest way to configure your HP Deskjet 3721 is to download the printer drivers from the official HP website. Here’s how to configure the HP Deskjet 3721 via this method:
- Open a web browser and type the official website address of the HP printer in the URL space.
- Now go to the download section.
- Select your operating system.
- Now select your printer name and model number.
- Click on the Download button to download the drivers for your device.
- Follow all on-screen instructions to download and install the drivers.
- Restart the system.
Method 2: Configure the HP Deskjet 3721 via Control Panel
If you find it difficult to do the above method, you can try this method. All you have to do is follow a series of simple steps to complete this task. Here’s how to configure the HP Deskjet 3721 via this method:
- Turn on your device and your printer.
- Once done, go to the Settings option and tap on Control Panel.
- Now choose the Default Wireless option and open the Wireless Setup Wizard to check the available networks.
- Select your network from the list and establish a connection with the router.
- Now your printer is ready to use.
So here’s how to set up the HP Deskjet 3721. These are simple steps that can help you set up your printer with ease. If you feel you need technical support or would like to speak to experts while following the steps mentioned above, please feel free to call us at 1-866-714-4111.