How to Fix Hp Support Assistant Not Working on Windows Computer – Do you have an HP Printer? Are you having trouble using HP Support Assistant or is it just not working at all? Do not worry! All your questions will be answered through this blog. It will be extremely difficult for most HP users who use HP Support Assistant if this service stops working. So, to help the HP user who wants to fix this issue, we have come up with a well-structured guide that will teach them how to fix HP Support Assistant will not open on Windows computers.
HP Support Assistant helps the user to keep the device in good working order. It helps to check for updates, fixes problems, and provide troubleshooting tools. Thus, it is very important for the users of HP printers. Now imagine if this wizard stops working. scary right! Well, don’t panic because we are at your service. In this blog, our experts will teach you how to fix HP Assistant not working on Windows computers. So, stay tuned with us till the end to know how to fix this problem.
support-tollfree specialists are a wonderful destination for anyone experiencing a technical glitch. We are a one-stop-shop from where you can expect fast response, accurate troubleshooting, and genuine service. Our professional team of technical help personnel has rich expertise and knowledge to help you solve your technical problem.
Reasons Why HP Support Assistant will not open
Knowing the cause of the error is more important than just solving it. This will help one to understand the problem better and patent it in the future. If this aid stops working, several things could be responsible for it. So, before going about how to fix HP not working on Windows computer, let us find out why HP Support Assistant stops working:
- Windows Update.
- Driver issues.
- Restrictions for firewall or antivirus.
- Any third-party application is causing the problem.
How to Fix Hp Support Assistant Not Working on Windows Computers
If you find using HP Assistant extremely difficult or doesn’t work at all, this section can help. In this section, we will provide you with a well-structured guide that will allow you to erase the root cause of the problem and troubleshoot HP Support Support:
Uninstall and reinstall HP Support Assistance
If your assistant is no longer a problem, consider reinstalling it. Doing this will eliminate some minor technical glitches related to the feature. So here’s how to fix HP Assistant not working on Windows computers:
- Open the Run command box by pressing the Windows button + R.
- Now type Control and press OK.
- In Control Panel, select the Programs option and click Programs and Features.
- Once done, in the list of installed applications, click on HP Support Assistance.
- Tap on Uninstall button and follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall it.
- Once done, close Control Panel and follow this path: C:\Program Files (X86)\Hewlett Packard\
- Delete the folder named HP Support Framework.
- Download the latest version of HP Assistant.
- Switch on the About option and click on Check for the latest version.
- If there are any pending updates, click Install to install them.
Alternative Ways to Fix HP Support Assistant will not open
If the methods above did not come to your rescue, we suggest that you try the instructions below. The instructions below will teach you how to fix HP Support Assistant not working on Windows computers. But it is recommended to follow the steps exactly as they have been mentioned:
- If your device has some outdated components, you can update them by visiting the official HP website. All you have to do is open the website > go to HP Care page > select the operating system and enter laptop details > click on download (if available).
- Uninstall third-party applications that are causing problems with HP Support Assistant.
So here’s how to fix HP Assistant will not open on Windows computers. You can follow the steps mentioned above and get your HP Support Assistant back in working mode.