Connecting your HP printer to Google Cloud Print is easy and offers many benefits. It allows you to print any document from a cloud printing app like phone device, desktop etc. To print through the Cloud Print service, simply email your document to ePrint. If you want information on setting up Google Cloud Print on HP printers, keep reading this blog. This blog is only for HP printers that are not ready for Cloud Print. How to setup Google Cloud Print on HP Printers.
To have an amazing cloud printing experience, we suggest you use a cloud-enabled printer. The main advantage of cloud-ready print devices is that they do not require a desktop computer to be installed and can connect directly to the Internet. Simply connect it to cloud printing and start printing. Before we share the steps on how to set up Google Cloud Print on HP printers, but first, let’s discuss what exactly is Google Cloud Print.
Read: How to Fix HP Printer Error Code E2
What is Google Cloud Print?
Google Cloud Print is one of the best technologies used to print photos, pages, documents, etc. from anywhere via the Internet. This is a handy feature and has many benefits. This technology can be used through an app on mobile, desktop, laptop, etc. Users can easily perform print activities using this service or can print a document, page or even photo from anywhere.
Steps to Set up Google Cloud Print on HP Printers:
Follow the points mentioned below to set up Google Cloud Printing. To access this service, you must first have a Gmail account. If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create a new one. Second, the user has to register with HP Cloud. Follow the steps given below to register for HP Cloud:
For Compatible HP ePrint Devices:
This is one of the simplest ways. It’s free and requires only one-lifetime registration with HP Cloud to get an email address before using Google Cloud Print. Follow the steps given below to complete the registration:
- Make sure your HP printer supports ePrinting and make sure it is registered with HP Connect. You can check the printer’s website to be sure of your printer’s capabilities, or you can check any website that has information about a list of printers supported by Google Cloud.
- Second, you need to visit the official website of Google Cloud Printing. Using your Gmail account, sign in to the website. If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create one.
- To sign in, you need to enter the correct email id in the space provided and then click on the “Connect my printer” option.
- Once you have completed this step, in order to connect to cloud printing, you must carefully follow all the instructions that appear on your screen.
For Classic HP Printers
Classic HP printers do not support ePrint. In short, they are not programmed with the ePrint function. But you can still connect them to Google Cloud Print. So follow the instructions below to connect a classic HP printer to Google Cloud Print:
- To set up Google Cloud Printing for classic HP printers, first, you’ll need to have the Google Chrome browser installed on your PC, laptop, or desktop computer. If you don’t have Google Chrome on your device, download one.
- Second, you need to make sure that your HP printer is PostScript compatible.
- To verify this, go to “www.hp.com/go/upd” and select the Specifications tab. After selecting the Specifications tab, find the supported HP printers in the list of HP UPD printers. Be sure to check that it should also be listed in the PS column.
- Now, you need to visit the official website of Google Cloud Print and select the option “Add Classic Printer”. This will automatically add your printer to the list.
- Once done, you need to sign in using your Gmail account.
- Once connected, follow all on-screen instructions to connect your printer.
With all these steps, you can easily setup Google Cloud Print on your HP printer. We hope that this blog was useful to you in every way and that you got all the necessary information that you were looking for. The support expert is 100% sure that by carefully following the steps mentioned above, you can easily Setup Google Cloud Print On HP Printers.