HP Printers or Hewlett Packard Printers is one of the most recommended companies when planning to buy a printer for your needs. Printers are available at a much cheaper cost than other printers in the market. Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing can be done quickly all in one place. Wireless, wired, general-purpose and laserjet printers are some of the most well-known models of HP printers. With all the benefits of using it for your purposes, you may also face problems while handling it.
Often users complain about problems handling their HP printers. Some of the most talked-about issues are paper jam, paper roll, AUX 6100004A, dropping ink level, and more. To fix the problems that arise, you need to follow the proper steps, either you need to search online to fix it manually or you need to take the help of experts. But before calling in the experts, it is advisable to read the blog below for help.
Symptoms of HP Printer Error Code Ox6100004a
- HP printer will show a “Paper Jam” error even when there is no paper in the paper tray
- Correcting the error by clicking the “OK” option on the front panel will eventually result in the “Ox6100004a Printer Failed” message causing the printer to hang.
- Attempting to shut down the printer will get stuck at the “Shut Down” screen
- Reset an HP printer by a normal “user mode” method, such as turning it on and off, by disconnecting the power button won’t help.
Reason for HP Printer Error Code Ox6100004a
- Broken hp printer printhead
- Paper jam problem
- HP printer driver has expired
- The new HP printer driver is not compatible with the HP printer model
- Low ink level
Steps to Fix HP Printer Error Code Oxy6100004a
- You have to check whether the system is working properly or not.
- Click the “Start” button on your system’s taskbar.
- Select “Control Panel”
- You can also click on the “Device Manager” option.
- Network connectors will be displayed.
- Select the “connector or remote system” you want to check-in.
- Click on the “Properties” option.
- The HP printer driver status will be displayed.
- If you find that your HP printer driver is not working properly, you should pull the driver in finesse (D).
- You can choose to roll back the driver, refresh the driver, or choose to uninstall the driver.
- You have to reset the HP printer.
- You need to turn on the HP printer
- Wait patiently for the printer to be in idle and silent mode.
- After the HP printer is powered on, you must remove all connecting cables from the printer.
- Remember to unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Do not wait more than 50-60 seconds and do not touch the device.
- Now connect all the power cables to the wall outlet.
- Restart the HP printer if it doesn’t start automatically.
If you are still stuck in the HP Printer Error Code Ox6100004a problem or if the steps mentioned did not help you at all, then you should contact the HP printer number by dialing the correct number to get the help of experts. Technicians are highly professional, equipped with modern equipment and knowledge to solve all your problems, so don’t hesitate to call them on the toll-free number 24/7.