Fix HP Connection Manager Fatal Errors issue – HP is an amazing brand that always takes care of its customers. This brand is known for providing some of the most useful software pre-installed on its printers. Among all the applications, HP Connection Manager is one of the great software installed in your system, laptop and even desktop. This software is designed by HP to automatically manage your printers, peripherals and network connections. But what if you have encountered a fatal error with Connection Manager and want to know how to fix HP Connection Manager fatal errors then you have come to the right place.
Read: How To Turn Off HP Instant Ink Program
HP Connection Manager is one of the most useful software that comes pre-installed with HP printers. It comes with the extension file HPConnectionManager.exe which the user can access anytime. But as an HP user, you may come across HP Connection Manager fatal errors. This is one of the most common technical faults one can face in the world. But it can be fixed by following a simple series of troubleshooting steps. If you can understand this situation and are trying to find easy ways to fix HP Connection Manager fatal errors then consider reading this blog till the end. Fix HP Connection Manager Fatal Errors
Some Other HP Connection Manager Fatal Error Issues
Your search for how to fix HP Connection Manager fatal errors ends here. But before we walk you through the troubleshooting steps, let’s take a look at other issues related to HP Connection Manager fatal error:
- Service unavailable error.
- Error: 80070422 (Fatal error was encountered).
- HP Connection Manager error.
- fatal error.
Fix HP Connection Manager Fatal Errors
If you have encountered a fatal error and are trying to learn more about easy solutions to fix HP Connection Manager fatal errors, your search ends here. Read this section till the end to know easy tips and tricks to fix this problem. Here’s how to fix this problem:
Method 1: Try Windows Update
About 40% of the time, the fatal error is triggered by uninstalled, outdated or pending Windows Updates. So, it would be a good idea to try updating your Windows to fix this problem. So, here is how you can fix HP Connection Manager fatal errors by doing the following:
- Start the update process by going to Start.
- Now click on the Settings option and then select the Update & Security option.
- Once done, select the Windows Update option.
- Wait a few minutes and let Windows find and download the update automatically.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.
Method 2: Install the Latest Version of HP Connection Manager
As we all know, outdated files or software may not perform at their maximum potential and cause technical problems. Therefore, to avoid such scenarios, it is recommended to uninstall the older version and reinstall the latest version of HP Connection Manager. Here’s how to fix HP Connection Manager fatal errors using this method:
Step 1: Follow these steps to uninstall the already installed version of HP Connection Manager:
- Begin the uninstallation process by going to Start.
- Once done, go to the Settings option and then click on the Applications option from the menu.
- Now right-click on the HP ConnectionManager option in the list of programs and tap on Uninstall option.
- Follow all the steps to uninstall it.
Step 2: Follow these steps to reinstall the latest version of HP Connection Manager:
- Begin the installation process by clicking on the official HP Connection Manager link.
- Once done, follow all on-screen instructions to download and install HP Connection Manager on your system.
- Restart the system.
Alternative Methods to Fix HP Connection Manager Fatal Errors
If the methods above didn’t work for you, you can follow the steps below to fix this issue:
- Enable the .NET Framework 3.5.
- Install HP Software Framework.
So here’s how to fix HP Connection manager fatal errors issue. We hope you liked this blog and found the information you were looking for. If you require expert assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our experts.